Water & Sanitation
With water being a precious resource in our country Sky High Consulting Engineers are committed to providing and developing South Africa’s water resources.
As such Sky High Consulting Engineers plans, designs and monitors construction of various structures and systems involved with the supply of water/sewerage, disposal of waste water and sewage as well as pump stations. Sky High Consulting Engineers has undertaken various projects involving Ports, Dams, Harbours and Coastal Engineering Services.
In a developing nation the provision of clean, potable water is essential to meet rising living standards. Sky High Consulting Engineers is proud to make a lasting impact through the protection and development of systems designed to support this increasingly precious natural resource.
- Planning, design and construction monitoring of raw water extraction and borehole complexes;
- Planning, design and development of bulk water pump stations and distribution networks;
- Planning, design and construction monitoring of bulk water reservoirs and elevated storage tanks;
- Planning, design and construction monitoring of water reticulation networks, booster pump stations and yard connections;
- Plan, design and development of bulk wastewater (sewage) distribution networks and pump stations;
- Planning, design and construction monitoring of wastewater (sewage) treatment plants and outfall infrastructure;
- Plan, design of raw water extraction and irrigation systems;
- Planning, design and construction monitoring of sanitation units and internal sewage reticulation networks as part of the bucket eradication programme.
- Surface- and ground-water abstraction and treatment plants;
- Sewage intake and treatment works (oxidation ponds, activated sludge plants);
- Bulk irrigation systems (raw water abstraction, storage and distribution);
- Extensions and renovations of bulk services infrastructure (assessments, diagnostic modelling, network optimisation, designs, integrated operations and maintenance management);
- Stormwater management (master planning, modelling, designs, weirs, canals, ponds and auxiliary infrastructure).